Kingsland’s Blockchain Essentials course is one of four core courses we offer to developers looking to learn and improve their blockchain development skills. It is the first course in the Kingsland certified developer pathway.
Students will cover modern blockchain technologies from the developer’s perspective (blockchain networks, cryptography, consensus algorithms, and mining).
Course attendees are expected to have:
– Experience in Web development and REST APIs (build simple server-side Web apps).
– Understand logical problem statements and solutions and how to convert logical statements to code
– Good understanding of Algebraic principles and able to understand surface level of higher levels of mathematics
– Ability to learn and understand High level concepts
THROUGH THIS COURSE STUDENTS WILL:
- Develop a deep understanding of blockchain networks
- Understand and implement blockchain consensus algorithms like PoS
- Design and code simple blockchain networks
- Understand cryptography, and the use of crypto libraries